Understanding Workplace Sexual Harassment Live
* Is your organisation protecting it’s employees from sexual harassment?
* Has your organisation satisfied it’s duty of care when it comes to addressing sexual harassment?
* Do you have workplace training in place that ensures your employers understand what is sexual harassment, the behavioural expectations of your organisation and their rights and obligations
* Are you confident that you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that your employees are not subject to sexual harassment.
Understanding workplace sexual harassment Live
Delivery: Via Zoom or MS Teams
Date: By request to suit your requirements
Time: 60 - 90 minutes(depending on the level of interaction)
Cost: see below
How is IWMI Understanding Workplace Sexual Harassment Live for 2023 and beyond different?
In conjunction with Australian Workplace Training we are now offering this a part of our 'Live by Request' series, this means we will conduct the training at a time/date to suit your requirements.
We offer 2 types of staff training that can be delivered to individuals or organisations. We can deliver the training remotely via Zoom or MS Teams.
1 – Understanding Sexual Harassment in the workplace – for organisations
This 60 to 90 minute programs provides practical skills to help enable you and your employees recognise what is and what is not sexual harassment and also to offers strategies to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace.
The session goes far beyond the ‘tick a box’ training that only covers definitions and how to report. This session consists of questions, case studies and videos for discussion where participants are asked to comment.
The program has the following components;
- What is sexual harassment
- What is the workplace in 2023
- Sexual Harassment laws
- Components of sexual harassment
- Why don't victims report
- The Victim centred approach
- Sexual harassment – busting the myths
- Your rights and obligations
- Power emotional and control
- What can you do, how can you help
- Legal Responsibilities
The session also includes discussion around actual sexual harassment investigation cases and the Myth Busting section what illustrates comments made by victims that make them feel that they can’t report matters and comments/excuses made by perpetrators in actual interviews.
This open course is designed for employers who want to ensure that their employees understand the behavioural expectations of the organisation and at law when it comes to sexual harassment in the workplace.
The cost of a session for organisations with unlimited attendees via Zoom or MS Teams is $850.00 USD per session. For enquires or booking please use our contact page for enquiries - https://iwpmi.com/contact-us/
2 – Understanding Sexual Harassment in the workplace 1 to 1 –designed for individuals.
This course is designed for individuals who wish to cover the materials above for training purposes or for those who have had issues in relation to their behaviour that may constitute sexual harassment and as part of the remedial action, training and coaching to understand sexual harassment has been recommended or mandated. All attendees receive a reference manual and a Certificate of Attendance
The course for individuals is also provided remotely via Zoom or MS Teams.
All programs can be tailored to suit any specific requirements that you may have.
Both programs are facilitated by Phil O’Brien, a highly skilled and experienced workplace investigator and trainer. The advantages of having Phil deliver the program for you are;
- Your participants are able to hear about real life sexual harassment complaints and investigations. The sessions are highly engaging with many ‘war stories’.
- Your participants are able to ask question and get answers relating to real life sexual harassment complaints and investigations.
- We have found that listening to the ‘war stories’ and being able to engage and ask questions makes the session enjoyable and very interesting.
- The sessions based on feedback we have received are engaging and entertaining.
The cost of a 1:1 session via Zoom or MS Teams is $550.00 USD per person
Please feel free to connect to me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/workplaceinvestigationsandtraining/
For more Live by Request courses, click here - https://iwpmi.com/live-by-request-training-courses/
To book or to make payment for either session you can either contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will invoice you or you can pay by credit card by using the PayPal buy now button below. You do not need a PayPal account, in the PayPal window .