Understanding Workplace Misconduct
1) 10 Information Packed Videos – 60 minutes in total
Designed to ensure that you and your employees fully understand sexual harassment in the workplace. The course provides complete details on what workplace misconduct, including bullying, harassment, discrimination, sexual harassment and the misuse of company resources are and how they occur, with examples.
Regardless of where you are in the world the behaviours we see in workplaces from the perpetrators, victims and witnesses are the same.
The program is based on real life incidents and complaints, however, does not depict any actual person, place or event.
2) 6 Case studies
Based on real world investigations of complaints of sexual harassment in workplaces which illustrate what can and does go wrong and how to avoid the pitfalls that can often occur.
3) Accompanying PDF resource manual and fact sheets
Designed to guide you and your employees through the content of the program and serve as a future reference
4) Regular Follow Up Emails
To keep you engaged and reveal best practices and developments in employment law/relations pertaining to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Imagine your organisation having a workplace
That is free of misconduct, including bullying, harassment, discrimination, sexual harassment and the misuse of company resources
Where all your employees understand what misconduct in the workplace is and what the behavioural expectations of your organisation are
That is a harmonious place where all of your employees understand how to behave to avoid misconduct and treat one and other with respect and dignity
Where victims or witnesses know what to do if they are confronted with misconduct in the workplace
Other benefits for your organisation
- Knowing you have taken all reasonable and proportionate steps to satisfy your duty of care and keep you employees safe from misconduct, including bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace
- A higher retention rate and more productive employees from having a respectful and happier workplace
- A reputation of being the leader is responding to and eliminating misconduct in the workplace
- Being ‘A great place to work’