1) 12 x 20 minutes Information Packed Videos – 4 hours in total
Designed as preventative ‘First Aid’ for managers to ensure that your managers understand the principals of Reasonable Management Action and how to conduct performance management to avoid complaints.
The course also helps managers to understand and conduct basic dispute resolution and manage complaints.
The program is based on real life incidents and complaints, however, does not depict any actual person, place or event.
2) 4 Case studies
Based on real world investigations of complaints of sexual harassment in workplaces which illustrate what can and does go wrong and how to avoid the pitfalls that can often occur in workplaces.
3) Accompanying PDF resource manual and fact sheets
Designed to guide you and your employees through the content of the program and serve as a future reference
4) Regular Follow Up Emails
To keep you engaged and reveal best practices and developments in employment law/relations pertaining to sexual harassment in the workplace.
Imagine your organisation having a workplace
- Your manager are free to manage without the fear of being accused of bullying employees
- Where all your employees understand the difference between reasonable management action and workplace bullying
- That is a harmonious place where unnecessary complaints are minimized and all employees treat one and other with respect and dignity
- Where you managers are confident to deal with disputes between employees and manage complaints.
Other benefits for your organisation
- Knowing you have taken all reasonable and proportionate steps to satisfy your duty of care and keep your managers safe from unnecessary or unfounded complaints of bullying in the workplace
- A higher retention rate and more productive employees from having a respectful and happier workplace
- A reputation of being the leader in promoting a sound and responsive workplace